Saturday, March 27, 2010

Movie time.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Yesterday was the last early release day this year due to conferences. Lillie and I took advantage of it by heading out to the movies. I took her to see The Princess And The Frog. It is still playing at the cheap movie theatre. It is a very cute story, a good one to rent on DVD. Hansen had the chance to come, but he decided he would rather stay home and do nothing than get a shot at a free movie. Crazy kid, the next movies he sees will be Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, that does look good. Lillie and I had a nice time, just the two of us.

Preston had a birthday party...a card playing party. These 13 year olds all know how to play poker, sounds like it was a fun time with kids just goofing off everywhere.

Who knows what today will bring, but I will remember my camera if we go anywhere fun.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: