Friday, March 26, 2010

Bells are ringing.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Last night Hansen and Lillie had choir practice with the adult choir. The children's choir is singing with the adults both Palm Sunday as well as Easter Sunday. There will be no choir practice this Thursday as it is Maundy Thursday. Preston will be Acolyting on Moundy Thursday, so the kids will still be there.

One of the songs that the choirs practiced yesterday will have a bell section. Oh My...those bells are LOUD. Lillie said she could feel her gums vibrate, Hansen said he could feel his ear drums drumming, and I was loosing my will to live. Yes, they are that loud. I should have gotten a picture, but it never even crossed my mind to do anything other than duck and cover. I am sure that with the church full of people the bells wont sound so loud...and I will be sitting in the back:)

Huskies lost. Boo Hoo. But they had a great tournament. Sounders won! Here's hoping for a great season. Maren was bummed that Survivor was not on TV thanks to College Basketball.

Today should be a fun day...it is a Friday after all.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

Those bells remind me of when I would do tap dancing on the terrazzo in Miami. Lovely if you're twelve years old. love, susanna