Monday, February 22, 2010

San Diego

Good morning, it is Monday.

We are happy to be home, and happy to report that the whole trip for Maren and I, her committee/science stuff, the kids and Nana and Grandpa went great. Everything went just great. We had a great time, the kids had a great time, and Nana and Grandpa had a great time. Yay!

I have not downloaded the pictures from the awards ceremony that Maren (and I) helped out with. I have pictures of the authors and stuff, but I will down load those pictures later. Here are just a couple of pics from the trip:

This is a picture taken while walking to the convention center in the morning. It was generally warm and sunny, not as nice as in Seattle I hear, but very nice. The rain would come and go, but even the same degree weather seems warmer in SD. Maybe the ground temp is just warmer or something.
I walked to the Bob Hope memorial and other memorials around SD harbor. The Midway in the background, but we didn't go on board. There is also a cool WWII monument.

Maren in Balboa Park. Here she is holding up the picture in the brochure in front of the building from the brochure. How cool is that?

OK, enough blogging for now, go to go wake up the kids and get ready for school and work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: