Monday, February 08, 2010

Saints and skating.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Yay for the New Orleans Saints! Super Bowl Champs! Kicked the Colts all over the place! I loved the crafty play calls and the way the Saints just never gave up. Fun Game!
Football was not the only thing that happened around here this weekend. Hansen had his cousin Alex over for an overnight and Lillie got to go over to her cousin Claire's house for an overnight. Hansen and Alex spent the night playing video games, watching movies, and just goofing off. On the drive home to Alex's house I told him I would give him a dollar if he would wear Hansen's Husky hat inside his house. He replied that he would not wear that hat for one million dollars! Hansen, the Husky fan said, "Alex, I don't know how I can hate you and love you at the same time...but I do." Alex had no idea that Hansen was giving him bunny ears in this picture.
Saturday Lillie got to go to a rollerskating birthday party for a friend from school. Here are the three friends just waiting to get back on the rink. Waiting for the open skate.
Lillie had never been on roller skates, and it has been many many years for me. I did get some skates so I could go out and help her out. The first lap for Lillie had about 20 crashes and took about 20 minutes. By the end of the party, she could go all the way around the rink without crashing and actually skating. Now she wants her party at the skating rink!
This is us watching the game yesterday: oops, wrong family.
See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

sussah said...

Thanks Julian!! This is a wonderful thing, and we have nothing to compare it to! Love, susanna & johnny

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Cute pix! Congrats, Saints!

Grandpa and Bernice said...

Congratulations to the Saints - it was a great game. New Orleans is reborn and they are going crazy.

Great pictures of the kids and their activities over the weekend.

jerisenger said...

I loved the game too...... I wanted them to win but did not think they could pull it off. Did Drew play for Purdue when we beat them in the Rose Bowl? He impressed me so much.