Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Puppets and ponies.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Lillian brought home from school a set of very cute hand puppets on sticks. They are all for the story Chicken Little. But she likes to change the story so Turkey Lurky is the star. Here is a picture of Lillian performing a puppet show for me and Preston after school yesterday:

Maren had to work kind of late yesterday, and when she got home I took Preston out to run a few errands. I needed to take my phone to the Verizon store because it has forgot to be a Nav system...looks like they will send me a new phone and hope that helps. Then we went to Fred Meyer to pick up milk, bananas, celery, cheese, and as it turned out...Preston some shoes. When Preston is happy to be out and about, he is a very goofy kid. After checking all the gumball machines for loose change, the tried out the pony ride:
Here is a picture of his new favorite shoes. Orange canvas Converse shoes. His soccer team is orange and blue, so he is very partial to orange. The Converse shoes are awfully close to the Converse shoes from when I was a kid.
Tonight we don't have anything on the calendar, so I am sure we will be busy.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Two thumbs up from Auntie Stef on the converse! Takes me back to my college grunge days - flannel, doc martens and converse :)