Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wii Boxing.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Last night Preston spent the night at a friend's house so it was just me, Hansen, and Lillie hanging out. We basically just watched Journey To The Center Of The Earth and played the Wii. We had pizza for dinner, drank a little pop, and had some ice-cream as well. Living it up...kind of.
Here is a picture of Hansen vs. Julian in Wii boxing. Hansen loves Wii boxing because he wins every time. And he gets to punch and torment people and it is not really real. I can smoke him in bowling, baseball, golf, and that is about it. Lillie is good at baseball and bowling, but not so much at golf or boxing.

Later today I may try to fix the copper pipe that broke in the garage during the cold snap. I have borrowed a blow torch and just need to buy a few sleeves for where the breaks were. Who knows, I may just hire a plumber to do it right, but I will try first...does not seem too hard.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hahaha, it looks just like you two! Nice job with your Mii's!