Friday, January 29, 2010

Cousin Emily.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Here is picture of Maren and my cousin Emily taken at the ALA conferences in Boston a week or so ago. I have not actually seen Emily in person for many years, but Maren was able to get an actual visit with Emily in person! No, Emily is not elusive or anything like that (I don't think), but we live on opposite coasts of the United States which makes running into each other at the grocery store nearly impossible. Thanks to Maren's friend Judy for sending the picture.

Now for a goofy picture. Here is Lillie playing with her pet mouse. I don't think the cats would chase it like she had hoped. After all, it is not a mouse that a cat would really understand.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

sussah said...

Maren does all that travelling for the ALA conferences, so I've gotten to see her a couple of extra times too! How nice that she and Emily got to see each other. Love, susanna

Emily said...

Thanks for clarifying that I'm not elusive, Julian:) That would have been a bad miscommunication to get out on the internet...