Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheese please.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Last night I made baked potatoes for dinner (love the microwave) and Hansen really wanted to be the cheese grater. No problem, he grated the exact right amount of cheese for the first round. Hansen was the only one looking for a round two, so I had him grate more cheese (this is where he would replace the word "grate" with "cut", and he and Lillian would fall on the ground laughing). By the time I realized how much he was grating, he had grated too much. I said something like, "Hansen, we don't need that much cheese, it is just you buddy!" His reply was, "But, I like cheese." So, I took the whole cheese grater of cheese and just dumped it on his lone potato...I think that was the biggest smile he has made in a week!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

sussah said...

That's just the right amount of cheese. love, susanna

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Wow, we love cheese, too! Good for Hansen!