Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday girls.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Maren and Mom!

Yup, Maren and my mom share the same birthday. I hope you both have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday to Maren!
Happy birthday to mom!

Yesterday Maren got to have coffee with my cousin Emily. Emily lives in Boston and I have not seen her in many years. Sounds like they had a very nice visit, and Maren's friend Judy swung by to be the photographer, so a photo will be around in a week or so.

For Maren's birthday she gets to spend the day on two different coasts, and in the air inbetween, cool huh? Yup, she flys home from Boston today after what sounds like a very good conference.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Happy birthday to Maren!

Amber said...

I hope Mom and Maren both had great birthdays!!!