Monday, January 11, 2010

Another short post.

Good morning, it is Monday.

A rainy Monday I might add. We sure got lucky this weekend. It was sunny and not too cold for both of Preston's soccer games and it was not until late last night that it started to rain. The forecast is for rain for the foreseeable future, but some folks think that rain may be mixed with snow as the week continues.

Preston's team lost their first game, and won their second. Their next game is in two weeks and that game will decide if they go further into the tournament.

Lillie had a great time at Chuck E Cheese for her friend's party. Maren said the place was jam packed, but that did not slow Lillie down one bit. She thinks she wants her party there in two months...yikes.

Hansen and I had a nice visit with my friend Mike, then wandered down to watch Preston's soccer game.

Now for the treats! Lillie got to visit Cold Stone with Nana and Grandpa after church yesterday, yum. I took the boys out for Slurpees after soccer, also yum.

I will try to take a picture or two sometime this week and think of something interesting to write about. I think surfing on Facebook is giving my blog writer's block!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

What, you can't blog and facebook at the same time!??! I have a slight advantage, in that I only have one child and she goes to bed at 7pm.