Thursday, December 17, 2009

Racquetball.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Last night I played racquetball with a couple of friends down at Kent Commons. I probably had not played racquetball ball in 15 years. These guys play often, but after awhile I hung in just fine. We played cut-throat, a three person game where it is the server against the other two players and everyone keeps their own score. We played three games and I did not even get a point in the first game, I earned four points the second game, and I won the third game. Took me awhile to stop hitting the ball in the wrong places. I had a lot of fun and got a great work out. I hope to play again next week.

Here are a couple of pictures for you:

I just asked Hansen to pose with his coffee and his nutty buddies (a treat that Maren makes every Christmas season) and this is the pose we got! 14 seconds later the coffee and the nutty buddies were gone!
Hansen and Lillie waiting for the bus. Lillie is the one dressed in pink, go figure!
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Bernice said...

Just what are nutty buddies? Cute pic of Hansen, and really, is that Lillie in pink? Never would have known.
Good luck in your racquetball game. Seems like you got right into it.