Friday, November 20, 2009

Slow news day.

Good morning, it is Friday.

Yesterday was a slow news day around here. Maybe I should cover Sarah Palin and her book tour and her running outfit on the cover of Time. Uh, no, it will never be that slow of a news day around here.

So, the news of the day...Maren paid Preston $1.50 as reward for Preston finding my glasses. Yup, I have been wearing back up glasses for two days because my regular glasses have been missing. It was a mystery. The reason it was a mystery is because Maren did not find them after only one minute like she does everything else I loose. Which is mainly my glasses, keys, wallet and any important paperwork I may have to fill out. Of course I am the one they come to when Preston looses his knee brace or Lillie can't find her favorite stuffed animal. Strange huh? Well, the glasses were under my computer desk in a small place kind of bent up and stuff. They must have been dropped and kicked while kids were playing computer games! I'm glad to have them back.

Hansen is doing great with his ears. Still a ways away before the attention fades, but he is a trooper. Yesterday when getting in the car quickly due to the 5,012th day of pouring rain in a row I did not think to roll the window down a crack to alleviate any pressure from the door closing...I think Hansen will never forgive me for that one.

Enough for now, I wonder what Congress members think of the Palin cover of Time, I bet if I turn on FOX news, I may be able to find out. Ha Ha.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber and Aurora said...

$1.50 well earned.