Thursday, November 05, 2009

Haircut, sock story.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Today is like a Friday to me and the kids, we don't have school tomorrow! Maren says this feels like a Friday to her only if you pretend that she will be working on Saturday and Sunday. So...not so much like a Friday to her.

Yesterday was haircut day for me. I have not paid for a haircut for probably 20 years. Back when I worked at Payless Drug Store I purchased a cheap hair clipper set, and I still use it to this day! I do the whole haircut with clipper setting things, and Maren is nice enough to make my neck line nice an straight. One more reason to stay on good terms with her...who knows what she could do the back of my hair with one little slip of the clippers.

Lillie has a sock story she wants me to blog about. Yesterday morning she came down complaining that she lost a sock while she was sleeping. All morning she could not find the sock, so she left the one that was left on her foot and put a new one on her other foot (she does not like to matcher her socks). After school she told me that her foot was too hot at school so she took of her boot and that is when she realized she had some how woke in the night and put both socks on the same foot. She just laughed and laughed that she had worn three socks all day and that she has absolutely no idea how that sock went from one foot to the other foot while she slept. I guess you had to be there, but it is a pretty funny story.

Ok, now that I have bored you to the brink of death, I will sign out.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

We're laughing out loud at the sock story - and that last line.

Amber and Aurora said...

I wish I had tomorrow off.