Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Lost Symbol

Good morning, it is Thursday. Yesterday finally ended with all the kids having finished their homework, piano lessons completed for L and H, soccer practice for P, and a soccer game for H all done on time and well. Crazy.

Last night I finished reading this book:

If Maren posted every time she finished a book, you would have several posts per day, but that is not the case with me. I enjoyed The DaVinci Code as well as Angels and Demons, for my birthday Maren bought me the new Dan Brown novel. It was very fun to read as the others were. I will now go back to magazines for a week or so, then I have a new list of books Maren and Preston think I will enjoy.

Tonight Hansen has soccer practice, Hansen and Lillie have choir, and Preston has nothing.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: