Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween, videos.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Happy Halloween!

Knock Knock
Who's There
Boo
Boo who?
I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you cry!

That was dumb! But I like dumb jokes.

Here are a couple of videos I uploaded to YouTube. The first is the speech Preston gave in front of all the parents and such about why he likes band:



The second clip is of the last song they played. Ghosts in the Graveyard. It has a fun ending...at least it did in real life! When you see the close up of Preston, the girl behind him with the trumpet is a friend, and I was sitting not far from her mom. I joked that if Preston lost he hearing, we know who to blame. I told this story to Preston on the ride home and he answered, "what?" So I explained it again, and he just said ,"what?" Yup...I did not even get his joke. Getting old!



Have a spooky night.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: