Thursday, October 01, 2009

ears, bus, costume sneak peek.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday Hansen went to the ear doc. In a few months he will have that permanent hole in his left ear fixed. With a little luck, Hansen will be swimming and diving without ear plugs next summer! The doctor said that he is amazed that Hansen has had a hole in his eardrum for so many years and has had zero hearing loss. Good for Hansen!

Yesterday Lillie got to ride the bus home from school. She was so excited that she ran right past me after school and to her bus! I was occupied trying to make sure other kids I was responsible for were on the bus, so I did not get a picture of her huge smile as she waved at me from inside the bus. We are still trying to get her morning pass figured out...hoping today is the day. Preston met Lillie at the bus stop, which Lillie thought was the best.

Here is a sneak preview of Lillie's Halloween costume. She has the wig on, but not the matching dress. Can you guess who she is?...................Yes, she is Snow White. If you remember her hair choice from Disneyland you will know that for some reason Lillie with the nicest curly blond hair just wishes she had straight black hair. Go figure, I guess I would just like to have any hair, so I guess I can't blame her.

Don't know what the boys will be. Hansen will still dress up and stuff, but Preston, well he may be getting too old/cool/embarrassed. We will see.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber and Aurora said...

If she had straight black hair all she'd want was blonde curly hair. It's true.