Thursday, October 08, 2009

Cheese.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

But if feels like a Friday! No school for me or the kids tomorrow! Actually it probably feels like Monday for Maren as she worked until about 8:00pm and is already out the door this morning. And it is dark. And it is cold. And I should not start sentences with "and", but it should not be dark and cold at this time either. This paragraph went from happy to glum in like three sentences...I am an amazing writer!

Last night went smoothly, but we were busy. Preston had soccer practice, Hansen and Lillie both had piano, and all the kids had plenty of homework. I don't have much to say, so I am kind of rambling...getting ready for my 40's!

I just could not think of a title for my "waste of computer memory" blog today, so I asked Preston to give me one totally random word. He came up with "cheese", that is where the title came from.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: