Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shopping at Target.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Yesterday we finished the first full week of school! We were all a bit exhausted, but we also had a free evening. Preston had a bunch of birthday money (still does, but much less) burning a hole in his pocket and L and H had some as well. With a couple of birthday parties to attend this weekend that we needed to shop for, we headed out to Target. I took a few pictures of things at the store that piqued our interests, you can guess which purchased and which was not.

I found these Smurfs while slowly going up and down every single toy isle with Lillie. Who knew Smurfs were back in style? But no, I did not buy a Smurf.
Preston, Hansen and Lillie all pointed out the ShamWOW! to me. They love the commercials and there is a youtube video where this kid spoofs the Black Eyed Peas song Boom Boom Pow and creats a song called ShamWOW Now which is kind of funny. Did we buy a ShamWOW? Uh, ShamNO!
Now for what Preston found, and purchased. A Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker. Yup, Preston did not fall far from the Maren tree. Huge fancy appliances promising delicious frozen drinks? Cool! At 13 I would have spent all my money on parts for my bicycle or Remote Control cars. Now Preston will have Slurpee drinks like everyday.
Today we have a couple of soccer games and Maren and Lillie have a birthday party to go to.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Charlie the Noiseguy calls me ShanWOW!