Monday, August 24, 2009

Stefanie and Shannon's visit.

Good morning, it is Monday...and can you believe it, this is my 600th blog entry!

Yesterday we had a couple of Maren's ex-co-workers, who are still our friends come and visit for the day. Stefanie G. (no, not Maren's sister, but same spelling...cool huh?) and Shannon S. After hanging out for a while we were trying to figure out what to do with the day...and we chose Wild Waves. We stayed on the rides side the whole time, actually a little too long. That second trip on the Tea Cups with Stefanie and Lillie really made me wobbly. I still feel like if I lie down on the floor the room will be spinning. In fact I have had to type a few words over this blog because I keep leaning to the right and my fingers are slipping off home row and my typing od ;pplomh lomf pg ;olr yjod@. Yea, that is just wrong. Here is the crew hanging out in front of the Wild Thing. Always the first ride we go to. Me and Lillie just watched the rest of the bunch.

Here is a picture of Lillie and Stefanie on the teacups. I was sitting across from them getting spun out of my mind. Lillie chickened out of the kiddie roller coaster, but loves this ride...go figure. She is spinning the ride as fast as she can and belly laughing the whole time.
Once we got home we fired up the BBQ for some good burgers and Stefanie made a yummy ice-cream cookie dessert for us. A very good day...
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Congratulations on your 600th post! We always enjoy reading your blog and seeing the great pictures.