Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lillie's Play date, Hansen's board game.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday Lillie had a play date with a friend from school. First they played Polly Pockets for awhile, then it was Oreo cookies and milk, then a movie! Barbie's The Princess and the Pauper. Both these girls knew every line and song in the movie and would choose their character for the scene and dance around and copy the movie perfectly. One would say, "I am the Princess" and the other would say, "I am the Pauper". They would do the scene and change characters the next time. Very cute.

In the evening I had to run to Big 5 to buy Preston new soccer shorts. His team shorts have gotten a bit small for him by modern kid standards (they are still bigger on him than the running shorts we would wear as kids) so he needed new ones. These kids wear adult XL shorts so they will hang down to their knees. Hansen agreed to come keep me company as long as we stopped around the corner at Value Village and checked out the board games. Hansen loves to buy these old board games. The Caddyshack Trivia Board Game would have been his first choice, but it looked just a bit too raunchy for Hansen and his friends, this was his next choice...and probably would have been his first choice once he actually read a few of the question cards.
This is the building next to Value Village in Kent. When I was in high school and college this was a very nice Payless Drug Store. I worked here in the winters and worked at the golf course in the summers. The kids think it is funny that this is where I was working here when I met Maren. It was not always run down and empty, but this is how it has been ever since the kids can remember.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Tsk on that Payless. I think we have a picture of you working there. You used to complain about the customers asking, "This on sale?"

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://fafysytas.freewebportal.com/uqisufu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money