Monday, June 01, 2009

Demo day, piano recital.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Yesterday I helped out at Jade Green's Demo Day. I was the guy who made sure all the hitting stalls that were being used for the demos had plenty of new golf balls. I hung out for four hours and got to see some old friends that I had not seen for a while. I did not hit any new equipment as I am not in that market, but I had a good time hanging out and helping. Below are a few pictures of the equipment. There were very busy times as well as some not so busy times.

Look at all these Ping clubs! Cleveland was just beyond the Pings.
Looking the other direction were Cobra, Adams, and Taylor Made.
This is the Ping bench covered in head covers! Looked like the place to take a nap to me. These sales reps have quite a system for how they organize their clubs for display and how they load and unload all these clubs in their SUVs.
In the evening we went to the piano recital for the students of Lillie and Hansen's piano teacher. It was a small recital in the living room of the teacher's house. The kids did an excellent time and even got to hear their teacher play as well. Next recital will also be featuring Lillie and Hansen. Lillie got to sit next to one of her friends from school, and there were cookies and such afterwards.
See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Wow, that's a lot of golf clubs! The cookies at the recital sounded good!