Thursday, May 07, 2009

What are you going to do?

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Today is one of those days where you can only be in one place at one time, so some things just don't happen. GL has its HiCap orientation this morning, but GL starts so much later than CV that Hansen, Lillie an I would be late to school/work if we attended. Since we have done this in the past with Preston, we are just skipping the orientation. Tonight is Hansen's baseball practice and a Title program called Young Author's Night. Hansen has a small part for his group in the Young Author's Night, so he is missing baseball practice. I am also working the Young Author's Night. I am the sound guy!?! I got a crash course on how the sound system works yesterday by the 6th graders in the know...hope it works.

No new pictures...but I can tell you that Lillie's "Girl's Just Want To Have Fun" recital song/dance should be good!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: