Saturday, May 23, 2009

Off to Ocean Shores.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

This is one of those mornings that I am true to my blog title. Here it is exactly 9:00am, I have already ridden my bike just over 20 miles and now I am at my computer typing and surfing while no one else in the family has even woke up. The weather is a bit chilly, but the sun is out as well as plenty of other bikers and joggers. Great morning! I used to do this with golf as well, go tee off super early, and finish around the time everyone was waking up...I don't know, but walking the golf course early in the morning seemed much more taxing then riding my bike for 20 miles...go figure.

Today we are heading out to Ocean Shores for the three day weekend. There will be a ton of folks from Maren's past there as we are attending a big birthday bash for Maren's old neighbor who is turning 50! Maren used to babysit her children back in middle school and high school. I am not planning on blogging or even touching a computer (unless my phone counts!) for the weekend, but knowing me, I will probably be up first and using the free computer at the hotel after reading the paper and having some coffee.

See you on Monday.

2 comments:

sussah said...

Have fun! you're one devoted blogger! love, susanna

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Hey, if you ride your bike 20 miles one way every day, you'll eventually get here and you can visit us! Have fun at Ocean Shores!