Monday, May 18, 2009

A fine weekend.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Most of us had a great weekend. Maren has been fighting a cold so she has been moving quite slow, but this nice weather makes it nicer indoors as well, so she still enjoyed the weather. I really don't have anything crazy to blog about. Lets see: Preston had good soccer tryouts and is very happy with his soccer team for the up coming season. Hansen hit another home run in his baseball game. I went on a couple of bike rides which were great. BBQ and Red Robin for dinner. Lillie got to play with friends all weekend and had a great time. I was shepherd for the last week of Sunday School in Preston's class. Washed the cars and mowed the lawn. And we all stayed up too late every night, so waking the kids in a few minutes will be very hard.

The only thing I wish I would have done differently is...to think of taking a picture of Lillie at every change of clothes yesterday. I did not think we were going to break records in that department until around change number 5. I counted 14 changes of clothes yesterday. Too warm, too cold, too wet, not good for playground, need to match my painted fingernails, time to go in the sprinkler again, and so on and so on. It would have been a world class blog to have gotten a picture of her in each outfit of the day!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Fourteen changes of clothes! That's amazing! That would make a cool blog post to see all the different outfits, for sure. Grandma Slane would like it, anyway.