Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Zoo.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was Lillie's first field trip ever! And her first bus ride ever. She had a great time. I went to the zoo as well, but not exactly with Lillie. I was on the other bus and went a different way at the zoo. If Lillie was not placed with her fiends and a mom she knows, I would have made a stink and had her with me, but it all worked out just fine. I did run into her at the giraffes.

Lillie at the giraffe cages, waiting her turn at the camera.
Lillie taking a picture of the giraffes. One thing the staff did was give a camera to each adult, for the kids to use. Most adults had 3 or 4 kids so each kid got to take plenty of pictures. My three kids kept me on my toes, as did every one's kids. I had one who wanted to run ahead and see everything, one who wanted to climb on everything, and a third who wanted to lag behind...busy. We did see most of the zoo. Too bad the new Penguin exhibit is scheduled to open this weekend! We will just have to go on our own some day.
See you tomorrow.




2 comments:

mycornerwindow said...

"her fiends" hee hee

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I saw this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?