Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Say bye to the back yard!

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

You read the title of my blog, well, here is the deal. We have decided to down size a bit. We are going to move to one of the cool new condos being built above the local library. We don't need a back yard, and how cool would it be to just walk down stairs to the library? Maren is going to transfer to that branch and we will not even need a car!

APRIL FOOLS! We are not going anywhere. But if we were to move, a condo above the library in the middle of the new town square like they are doing in Burien is exactly where I would want to live.

Now the title of today's blog is not misleading at all, you see yesterday we received and set up our new soccer goal in the back yard. The grass is already almost gone and it will be totally mud/dirt for the next 10 years. But the house and the fence will no longer be what is stopping the soccer balls from flying, so the soccer goal is a great investment. Below is the picture of the kids pausing for a second between soccering...is soccering even a word? It should be.


Have a great April Fools Day. Maren just let me know that Hansen slept with his toy snake so when I wake him up this morning, I freak out. I will do my best.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am such a dork. I totally fell for your moving scenario.

Julian's Blog said...

Thanks Shannon. I really would enjoy a condo over a library in the city. Maybe in 20 years.