Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lillie artwork.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

I have lots I could blog about today, here are a few things:

Lillie's art work. She came home from school and got to work doing art. Below are a few of the things she made. Each one has its own inspiration. I don't remember what each one means as the ones with hearts were meant for her mom. I do know the one with her name and the star surrounded by hearts is means that Lillie loves her mom "more than the stars and back". I do know that the one on the bottom middle is the earth with the sun on one side and the moon on the other side and stars everywhere. The last one could be cats running around in the grass, I don't know.


One of the neighbor kids who is Hansen's friend is Home Schooled. Yesterday after school Hansen and his friend were out in the back yard for a few minutes kicking the soccer ball into the goal and playing soccer games. The friend got called home after a few minutes because his "recess" was over. But just a minute later he came running back to the back yard at full speed telling Hansen that he could play soccer with him because "it counts as P.E.!" Let me just say for the record, I am glad my kids enjoy school, do just fine, and the schools teach the stuff I would want my kids to learn, because homeschooling...I just don't think I could do it.
Today is Lilllie's first field trip. Going to the Woodland Park Zoo. I get to tag along as well. I won't have Lillie in my group as I am going as an employee and Lillie's class had plenty of parent help. I will be on the same bus as Lillie, but will be with kids from another class. I sure hope the weather holds.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: