Saturday, April 11, 2009

Coldstone choices

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Last night we went out to Carls Jr. for dinner and Coldstone creamery for dessert to send spring break into the past. At Coldstone we each got a "Like it" size with one add. Lets see if I can remember what we each had:

Lillie - Cotton candy ice cream with marshmallows added in.
Hansen - Mocha ice cream with white chocolate chips added in.
Preston - Lime sherbet with waffle cone added in.
Maren - Mocha ice cream with dark chocolate chips added in.
Julian - Vanilla ice cream with coconut shavings added in...I wanted pineapple ice cream, but it was not available.

Today Hansen and Lillie have soccer games, then it is off to Seattle for birthday parties.

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

sussah said...

Maren's sounds the best to me. Last week we were in Ohio & there was a similar shop in the campus food court. I got vanilla with chocolate chips added in, and Johnny got chocolate with chocolate-covered pretzels added in. Highlight of the trip for sure. Happy Easter! Love, susanna

Amber said...

I'm going to have to agree... Maren and Hansen got it right ;) I bet Lillie liked hers just because it was pink and fluffy.

Emily said...

Yeah, I'm with Maren, Susanna and Amber...though, when it's in season, my favorite is the 'carrot cake batter' ice cream with graham cracker crust as an add-in. yum!

Julian's Blog said...

Carrot Cake batter ice-cream does sound good!

J said...

Nah, everybody knows the all-time best combination is Mint Chocolate Chip with crumbled up Heath Bars.