Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day, March Madness.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Happy St Patrick's Day. Don't forget to wear green. But remember, no coloring your hair at school, no painting your face at school, and pinching others for not wearing green will not be tolerated. After school, anything goes...so raise a glass of green beer and party!

This is college basket ball time at its most fun, March Madness. No, it is not just the weather...yes it is snowing at our house right now. Our staff has a NCAA tournament pool which I will be participating in this year. But I have an ace up my sleeve...Preston's buddy, a sixth grader named Connor. His brain is filled with everything about every sport and yes, he gets good grades in school as well. Last night I traded him some cake for some basketball knowledge. My brackets are now complete and I have chosen UNC to beat Louisville in the final. I really don't have a clue, and it turns out that my brackets look a lot different than the one Connor is using against his friends because as it turns out, Connor just chooses Duke to win every year. And (again using "and" to start a sentence...sorry Ms. Radford) truth be told, I hope I loose all my money because the University of Washington goes on a crazy tear and wins the whole thing!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!