Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dr. Seuss night

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Last night at CV was Dr. Seuss night, a read across America event. As it was put on with the help of the Title staff, I was part of the fun. Maren is part of a SOAR program so she was also a reader for the event. My job was to be the Cat in the Hat. I had my picture taken with most everyone and wandered around a bit. Maren read Green Eggs and Ham to the crazy mob. Our kids were just part of the crazy mob. From my prospective it was a very good night. A ton of people, lots of games and activities, good story readers, Actual green eggs and ham to eat, and the Cat in the Hat.

This is my Cat in the Hat costume. I actually did not wear the little cat face most the time as it fogged my glasses and was just kind of weird.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: