Thursday, February 12, 2009

Taxes, Maren to Chicago.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Last night I finished our taxes and filed them online. We will have our refund deposited in our bank account in a few days. How cool is that? My job did not withhold any money from my checks, but thanks to the child credits, we will be getting some back anyhow. If only we had bought a new house and hybrid car! Yeah, right.

Tonight we loose Maren to another convention for the weekend, she is off to Chicago. This is not one of her big conferences, so she will only be gone from tonight - Sunday night. I think we can handle that...as long as I feed the kids a ton of ice-cream. Because Maren will be gone over Valentines Day, this morning will be Valentines Day at our house. Maren is covering the kid's spots at the table with all kinds of goodies. Yum.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

We hope Maren has a good time. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!