Saturday, February 21, 2009

M and J dinner, L new bike.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Last night Maren and I brought the kids over to John and Carol's house and left them there for a few hours while we went out. Very nice. We had dinner at the Outback Steak House, then walked around the mall a bit. It was fun to wander around the mall on a Friday night. Lots of crazy hair and goofy kids just wandering around. I guess I fit right in? Sounds like everyone had fun back at John and Carol's house as well. Excellent.

The last couple of days the weather has been nice enough to go up to the school park and play. Lillie has been riding her little pink 16 in wheel bike and it is evident that she has out grown it. I have had Hansen's old bike, a 20 in wheel mountain bike with 7- speeds and hand breaks hanging from the rafters figuring I would sell it or keep it for a couple of years when Lillie was big enough for it. Well, I brought it out yesterday for Lillie. She hopped right on it and just cruised like she had been riding a big bike for ever.

Today I am going biking this morning and Hansen's friend Nicholas will be over. After that Maren's old (as in not any longer) co-worker Stefanie (another Stefanie with an "f") is coming over for a visit.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: