Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Today is my mom and dad's 40th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary!

This picture of my mom and dad was taken a few days after their wedding (which was at Fairchild Gardens in Miami) at a reception at my mom's parents' house.
This is a picture of my mom and dad 40 years later (actually taken a couple of months ago). It is amazing what technology, fashion, healthy living and a handsome pooch will do for you...you two still look great. Have a great anniversary!
See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Thanks, Julian! It's been a great 40 years, and the best part is our great kids and beautiful and talented grandchildren. (But exactly what do you mean by technology?)

sussah said...

Healthy living and great kids. Congratulations to Grandma and Grandpa Slane on their 40 years!! Love, susanna

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Okay, we've deduced that by technology you mean Grandpa Slane's contact lenses, not that anyone's face has been touched up or anything. Don't pay any attention to us!

Love ya lots!
Mom and Dad

Julian's Blog said...

I actually meant the camera...but it sounds like you have come up with plenty of other ways technology has given you a boost!

sussah said...

I thought by technology, Julian was thinking of the medical technology in general that keeps people in their 50s and 60s etc alive so long. I never suspected he thought that Joey was using Adobe Photoshop to make you guys look so good. It's enough that he has learned to type the blog. sp

Julian's Blog said...

It is enough that I have learned to type this blog! What Joey does in his free time is up to him and his pointy eared Adobe Photoshop using little brother. Technology...hmm...I think I'll get me some. This has been a fun thread, thanks Susanna. Hope you had a good day mom and dad!

sussah said...

I meant Joey! I should be forgiven for not proofreading my comment since I have a cold and am hopped up on Robitussin. love, susanna