Wednesday, January 07, 2009

racks and rockers.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday was our first full day of school in a few weeks. Last night we were all worn out, especially me. Hansen thought he should be able to go shopping at any store he wanted as he has some money, but he also had homework and it was not like he did not shop just the day before. Maybe tonight I will give him another chance to spend some $$$. I have to exchange a couple of pairs of jeans I bought for Lillie...she is in between a 6 and a 7 in kid sizes (I bought size 6 as 7 are way too long). There is a 6x size, and it seems there are no "x" sizes in between the other sizes. The cloth makers must know something about the way little girls grow? I sure don't.

Yesterday as my work day was finishing up, I heard Lillie in the library (my office is just to the left of this picture next to the library) as she was the day's "reader rocker". I came around and snapped this photo:


This picture is of the new bicycle rack in the garage. It is like a very cheap version of a bicycle rack you might find in front of the school. I can hold 6 bicycles upright...I think it is great as now the bikes are not just thrown on top of each other. Between all the bicycles (and rack), the Coke machine, and all the other stuff, Maren must feel like she parks her car in the middle of a swap meet.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: