Thursday, December 04, 2008

Step for P, phone for me.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Preston is back on antibiotics, but this time around a much more powerful dose. The doctor figures he never actually got rid of the strep last month and now it is back even stronger. Hopefully Preston will be back to good in a day or two. One more bout with strep this winter and the doctor recommends tonsils out for poor little Preston.

Last night Lillie had dance class and I was just hanging out in the waiting room. Well, not really just hanging out, I was playing with my new phone. It is so cool! I could read the news, text people, answer e-mails, and listen to music all at the same time! And if I had forgotten how to get home thanks to all this mindless technology, my phone could have given me directions. Wow. The most amazing thing is that I even get reception at the dance studio. The phones we had for the last bunch of years never got reception at the places I hung out. Big improvement in the phone department.

Out of time, time to get Hansen and Lillie ready for school.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

We hope Preston's feeling better.

That's good that you have better reception on your new phones. You certainly have a lot of features!