Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School delay, couch today?

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Another cold, cold morning around these parts. A two hour delay for our school system and snow in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. I just woke up and I will be waking the kids next. The kids just may get a few extra days of winter vacation.

Today is the day the new couch is due to be delivered. Since it is scheduled between 1:30 and 3:30, the Ostergards are coming out to hang out and take the delivery. With any luck at all we will have the new couch by the time I get home from school with the littles. Our culdesac as well as the whole neighborhood is still a ice skating rink, but the main roads are drivable. We also ordered a nice leather bench/storage box to fit under the front window, and it is due to arrive today as well.

Today is also the Cedar Valley all star volleyball team vs. the teachers. I get to play this year. I guess the teachers usually win, but the boys team beat the teachers a couple of years ago, and they are very good, so it may be close.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So....couch? If it didn't come today, I think I'll call Macy's myself.