Wednesday, December 17, 2008

400 posts and the couch is here!

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Today is my 400th post. Wow. But even more unbelievable than the fact I have posted 400 times is that we did in fact get the new couch delivered yesterday. Maren's parents, grandma, sister Mel and the twins all came out to visit. And they all got to see the new couch first thing. Hansen was in fact the first to sit on the new couch, and he approved. The picture below is the couch with Lillie, Hansen and Maren having no trouble warming up to it. It seems a little bigger than I had thought, but we do like it a lot. Now I have to re-hang the pictures and re arrange the furniture to get the room looking just right.


The schools are on a two hour delay, so I have to start getting ready for work.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Emily said...

oh man...i think we'd trade our whole apartment for that couch. M, L and H look like they wouldn't blame me:)

Julian's Blog said...

As long as you also take the kids, it's a deal! Maren took vacation from work today because the Issaquah school district was closed due to snow...I think she just wanted to rest on the new couch all day!

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Nice couch!