Friday, November 21, 2008

Computer crash, report cards

Good morning, it is Friday.

My computer has been freaking out and was taken apart yesterday, that is why I did not blog. I had added an extra memory card from my older computer, and it all worked fine, for a while. Once it started to go down hill, it got to where it crash every time I went online. I tried to buy more RAM, but my computer uses an older type and I need to go to Fry's or a big store to find the right stuff. Until I do that, no playing with music files and extra fancy stuff, just simple slow stuff. Preston has been freaking out not being able to check his e-mail or play computer games. He will be happy this morning as I got this old computer working last night, this weekend I will try to find the time to buy more RAM.

Yesterday Hansen and Lillie got their report cards yesterday. They both did great. Yes, we always think they are doing great, but it is nice to see that reflected in a report card. Hansen thinks he should get tons of money and stuff. Preston will get his report card next week, then we can do some type of celebration for all the kids.

Tonight Hansen has a birthday party at his cousin Alex's house. Lillie will also be at the party, but only Hansen will be spending the night. Hansen has been counting down the days. Tonight Preston is playing Jazz music at Kona Kai Coffee with a few other kids and his band teacher. One of us parents will be taking Preston, the other Hansen. Should be busy, but fun.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Slane said...

Congrats to Lillie and Hansen on their great report cards!