Friday, November 14, 2008

$1.979

Good morning, it is Friday.

$1.979 is how much per gallon of gas I paid last night at the Costco Gas Station in Covington. A few months ago I did not ever think I would see gas for less than $3.50 per gallon ever again in my lifetime, and I thought it would be steady around $5.00 for years to come. Now gas is back to under $2.00, at least for a while. Crazy. I am still glad I ride my bicycle to work most days.

After school Lillie will be picked up by her Nana and will be joined by her cousin Claire for a girls night overnight at Nana's house. Sounds like Dinner, a Tinkerbell movie, games, maybe some sleep, then errands and nails done will polish off the first half of the weekend. Lillie is excited.

Preston has Volleyball practice this morning before school. Maren will be out having dinner with her girlfriends this evening. I don't know what me and the boys will do tonight.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grandpa Slane said...

I paid $2.299 on Tuesday. The highest I paid was $4.079 in July. My friends at golf said it's going to go down to $1.75.

Amber said...

We're down to $1.99 today. Not bad!