Monday, October 27, 2008

We did everything on Friday's list and more.

Good morning, it is Monday.

I did not wake up early this morning, hitting the sleep mode on my alarm clock 4 times. So I am keeping this blog entry short and sweet.

We did do everything on our weekend list and more. We also fit in:

-Preston found a ride to his Boo Bash.
-Maren and Lillie checked out the new Costco on opening day.
-Hansen got in his trip to Fred Meyers. And for the first time ever in his life, he voluntarily saved some of his money so he could have a certain amount next week.
-Lillie got to help me rake leaves, and jump in leaves, then fill up big plastic pumpkin bags with leaves.
-Preston went to Nollies, bought a new deck for his skateboard, and we put it together.
-I took the boys to the driving range.
-Lillie got to play at Ali's house for an hour.
-Maren got a little time to herself...and she did chores.

So it was maybe the busiest weekend we have had in many moons. I will try to write about the fun at Fright Fest, the Waterfront, Preston and Hansen's soccer games, Camden's birthday party, the CV carnival, and the Halloween Party another time as I am out of time. I was so sick on Friday and Saturday, that I was an Advil Zombie, but I was feeling mostly better on Sunday. The kids are having a hard time waking, so I am out of here.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, after seeing the lineup for your weekend I was totally expecting this post to be more of a ,"Well, we didn't get everything on our list done this weekend," kind of post!