Saturday, October 11, 2008

nice birthday, back to busy.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. Thanks for the nice birthday wishes. My birthday was pretty mellow. I did not have to work nor did the kids have school. We pretty much just stayed home and did nothing all day. For dinner we ordered in very good Chinese food for me and Maren, and McDonald's for the littles. Preston went out to dinner with his friend Josh after they went golfing. This was the first time he has ever been able to go golfing without me being there, so I did not make any fuss about him missing my birthday dinner. I got a couple of nice phone calls from parents and friends, good birthday for a non kid.

Today is back to busy. Hansen and Preston have soccer games mid day. Tonight Preston is in a special concert for his music teacher Mr. Motamedy. I am not sure it is for his teacher, or rather with his teacher. His music teacher is a very accomplished musician and I think the kids are like his backup? We will see tonight. Only a few kids were chosen to be in this concert, so it is a real honor for Preston. Lillie would usually have dance class today, but we switched her class back to a Wednesday class so she could be in Ballet/Jazz again. As much as she liked Hiphop/Tap, she really missed ballet/jazz. Today John and Carol are coming out to help watch the littles and visit after Hansen's soccer game when I leave for Preston's game (Maren is working this morning, but she will be home short after lunch?). Then they will be attending Preston's concert with us. Should be a good day.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: