Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monday, filling.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday was the first Monday I have worked in nearly 20 years or something. My Golf Professional jobs always gave me Sunday and Monday off, and my stay-at-home Dad job gave me even more days off. Yesterday was just a fine day at work. In fact, much better than last week. I used a seating chart, had a bigger table, and did not use glue that could explode and go everywhere.

Yesterday I got a filling filled. It was kind of weird, I had a filling fall out, and I did not even know it. The great thing was that they just needed to refill the hole, but because I was not sensitive under the filling, I did not need any medication or numbing stuff. I was fully alert for all the grinding as the teeth had to be able to fit back together, but I did not puke on anyone, but it was not something I would choose as a hobby.

Today Hansen has soccer.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Congratulations on the new job! I think you will love it! You are so lucky that you got the job that you wanted. I am dreading the day that I have to start job hunting again. I don't mind working, but hate the whole "looking for a job" process.