Tuesday, September 09, 2008

the horoscopes are true.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Last night Maren was reading her tabloid magazine OK and she started laughing. I figured it was because Dr. Phil is getting a divorce and paying his wife like 200 million to be quiet, I read that on the cover of the enquirer while buying milk yesterday. I asked her why she was laughing, and it was because of the horoscopes. The horoscope for her was that she wanted to quit her job, buy a new house and start a new profession. After yesterday's blog, you know that was spot on for her. If that is not strange enough, my horoscope in the OK mag was about how I was going to be watching and taking care of extra animals. This is totally true as I am watching the neighbor's cat (the cat is old and dying, and my neighbor actually gave me permission to take the cat to the vet and have it put down if I deem necessary!!! I think the little guy can make it another week and a half.) and yesterday another neighbor came over to see if I would let their dog out after school as their daughters are now doing after school actives. Who knew that the horoscope section of OK magazine would be spot on!

Maren did have a better day at work yesterday and taught a class where the people in the class actually liked her, I think she will enjoy her job again some day.

See you tomorrow.

PS. Maren had hoped I would change the name of OK magazine to something with maybe a little more substance, and a little less smut. If you want you can re-read the first paragraph of my blog and substitute OK magazine with Reader's Digest, or even The Economist if you want to...you can decide the level of sophistication at which Maren reads during her free minutes.

No comments: