Thursday, June 19, 2008

Golfed, no activites.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was a golf day for me as John and Carol came out and treated Lillie to lunch and fun. I golfed Elk Run GC and played just fine, I hit my best shots on par 3s, but no hole-in-one today. After golfing I came home and did not leave again...that is very rare, as in I don't think that has happened this year. Yesterday we had no sports or activities so the kids just played outside with friends, then inside with friends, then outside with friends. The weather was nice and it was a nice change of pace. Tonight Hansen has Taekwondo, his last class for the year, and the way he is talking, for his life! Today is also the last full day of school for the school year, tomorrow is a half day and then done!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay for summer vacation!!