Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.





Good Morning, it is Sunday.


Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers...But mainly to my mother Mom, my wife Maren, my Grandma Bernice, my Grandma Toby, my mother-in-law Carol, new moms Amber, Amy, Mel and Court, and all the other mom's related to me and Maren! All Maren wanted for Mother's Day was to sleep in really really late. So far, so good. Of course we will have lots of fancy stuff for her when she finally decides to wake up. Well, maybe not so fancy, but good stuff. Well, maybe not even good stuff, but stuff. Lillie made her some very nice crafts at school, and I took the kids to the dollar store to pick out tons of stuff for her. Preston has spent the last few days lobbing to have us buy her Rock Band for his PS2 for her for Mother's Day. Right. I can only imagine that there is plenty of other things Maren would want for $185.00 than Rock Band.


Happy Mother's Day.


See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the fancy "stuff" that Maren got. I'm sure she enjoyed it all and she certainly deserved all that and more :)

Hey, so I have a non-blog related question... many people have sent us checks for Aurora, and I thought I'd ask you what you recommend as far as either starting a savings acct for her, or investing for college.