Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Golf, soccer.

Good Morning, it is Tuesday.

I did not get the chance to post yesterday because I woke up early to play in a golf tournament at Rainer Golf and Country Club. The weather was great, as it has been for the last couple of days. Kids all over the Puget Sound area are sporting rosy cheeks and noses from all the sun. My team did pretty good. We will find out later today if we made any $$$. I was going along great until a lost ball (thought I hit it perfectly) and a few crazy tough up and downs. Rainer is one of my favorite all time golf courses, but more local knowledge is required to really play well.

Maren had a crazy day yesterday that ended up at Cedar Valley for a getting ready for school meeting in the evening. Next Wednesday she will take Lillie along for the fun. Lillie is ready for school.

Sunday was a hectic morning as Maren volunteered and I took the kids first to Sunday School then to Starfire for Preston's soccer game. Preston scored the second of two goals his team had, which ended up being good enough for a 2-1 victory for Synergy! During the game me and the littles hung out at the parks at Starfire which was or still is Warren Magnuson Park in Tukwila. Parts of the park look the way they did when I was a kid. After the game we took Connor home with us and treated him and Preston to a Emerald Valley Smoothie, then all the kids to a lunch out at McDonalds.

Today is another very busy day around here. See you tomorrow.

No comments: