Thursday, May 01, 2008

Change of schools, girls win.

Good Morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday we completely changed our plans for Lillie and Hansen for next year. I had previously filled out the paperwork to have them both go to Grass Lake next year, but we kept seeing "signs" that maybe they should go to our boundary school Cedar Valley and just let Preston keep going at GL. This last time I decided to just listen to my gut...so at the 11th hour, I canceled the paperwork to have Lillie go to GL and filled out paperwork to get Hansen back to CV. I think next year will be a good year for the littles at CV.

With the last lines of my blog yesterday I may have jinxed Preston's soccer team. Yup, the girls beat them. Preston was goal keeper for the first half and kept the game even at 0-0. The second half saw the girls score two goals and the boys score 0. The boys may need to practice a little bit more! Preston was saying how the girls team is one of the best girls u-12 teams in the area and they won some fancy cup tournament last year so it was not too surprising they played so well.

Yesterday Lillie had a great day with John and Carol, I had a good time golfing. No crazy stretch of birdies for me, but the weather was great and I played just fine.

Today is Dad's night at Lillie's Preschool. I think we spend the evening making crafts for Mother's day. Should be fun. Lillie has decided to let me take her, at first she wanted to take Grandpa because "he is cuter" then me. But I think I wore her down, and now I think I will be allowed to go. Hansen has Taekwondo. Preston has the evening off.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: