Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No sick!, new shoes.

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

Yesterday was the first day in a while that no one missed anything due to being sick! Last night was a good night as well. I think we are back to good. Yeah!

Yesterday I bought the boys new shoes. While Hansen was at Taekwondo I ran (walked to my van and drove actually) to Payless Shoe Source to take advantage of the BOGO sale. It has not been too long since the boys got new shoes, but they each have a problem with their big toes sticking out of there shoes due to extreme shoe usage. I picked Preston out a basic pair of running type shoes he would like, and I picked Hansen out the only pair of Velcro style shoe they had in his size. Both were just fine for the boys and it took just minutes. As I was getting ready to leave a friend with kids in the boy's school came in with her kids. She was amazed that I could choose shoes for the boys without them actually being there! I just said that the boys were easy, besides, they are color blind and don't pick up on some of the small stuff. But Lillie...let me tell you, I would not try to pick out shoes for that girl. Nor would I ever go to the shoe store with her if time was an issue. Last time I bought the boy's shoes she was there and we ended up spending 3/4 of the time debating her shoes! No surprise really.

Today Preston's soccer team is scrimmaging the girls select u-12 team. I must admit, I am a little worried for them...the boys that is, the girls may just kick their bums. Lillie has dance class.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: