Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lillie starting to get better, getting beat at Wii, warm today.

Good Morning, it is Saturday.

Yesterday was a long day for young Lillie. She was sick all of the day and into the night again. Her last time being sick was at around 2:00 am this morning, so with any luck she is on the road to better. Since the rest of us are just fine, I suspect she ate something yucky the other day. I am keeping my finger's crossed that the rest of us stay healthy.

Last night after Maren went to bed, Preston and I played Nintendo while Lillie watched (She slept most of the day and was not really ready to go to sleep at bed time). After playing Dance Dance Revolution, Wii tennis, and Wii baseball. As I was getting Lillie's toothbrush ready, I overheard Lillie and Preston laughing about how we played all these games and I did not win a single game. I must admit that I did not even realize that I got beat on every front until they started to rub it in.

Maren is working this morning so she will be home around 1:00pm or something. Preston is still sleeping, and we may not see him for some while. Hansen spent the night at Kole's house and we probably will not see him for a couple more hours as well. The sun is already out and it is maybe going to be around 65 or 70 degrees today...it will feel very very warm to us. We may even have to go on a garage sale walk.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: