Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am sick, Hansen's new skate board.

Good Morning, it is Sunday.

Sorry for the short blog, I have caught Lillie's sickness and am sick. I hate being sick, luckily it does not happen too often. I would not even have blogged, but I don't want to forget about Hansen's great garage sale find. Yesterday at a garage sale he bought a very cool skate board. It is wider than a standard skateboard and has 14 wheels. Two axles with 7 wheels on each in a half moon pattern. It seems to drive like a snowboard. Anyhow, at 9:00 am this morning, Hansen was outside skating on his new board.

Today since I am sick, we will not be going bowling with the church (or attending for that matter) but Mario Cart for the Wii comes out today so later Maren will take the kids out to buy the game and they can have a good Mario Cart day.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

sussah said...

Dear Julian, Get well soon! I hardly ever get sick either. You have a good immune system and so I hope you feel better already. Love, susanna